1. Tekst.ai provides the necessary control measures and regular system testing to manage and secure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data with due diligence.
2. Tekst.ai may use personal data collected when:
- The processing is necessary for the performance of an Agreement or to take pre-contractual measures at the user's request.
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest. In that case, Tekst.ai will make a thorough balancing between its legitimate interest and respecting your privacy.
- The user consented to this. By commissioning our systems, the Customerconfirms that all affected parties were informed by the Customer and gave their consent to the registration of their affected data through our systems. This consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal applies only to the period following the withdrawal and therefore does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place up to the time of the withdrawal.
3. Tekst.ai may share personal data with processors who provide services on behalf of Tekst.ai.
- Tekst.ai and its subsidiaries or parent companies, if any (list available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- External processors, including but not limited to public entities, IT service providers, auditors, marketing and communication agencies, and lawyers, may be used by Tekst.ai. These processors are only authorized to process personal data for the specific tasks assigned to them and are bound by all relevant legislation regarding data protection.
- If a processor outside the European Economic Area is utilized, the same level of protection as in Belgium will be ensured, and cooperation will only take place with a party that meets the conditions for international data protection as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
4. Google API Services User Data Policy. Tekst.ai’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Googla APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements. Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
5. As a user, you can exercise the following rights
- Right to access: a user has the right to access his/her personal data processed by Tekst.ai and obtain additional information regarding this.
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data: in certain cases, the user may request to restrict the processing of his/her personal data.
- Right to transferability of personal data: in certain cases, the user has the right to have the personal data provided by him/her transferred to another controller provided that this is technically possible.
6. A user may exercise the above rights by sending an application with a copy of the recto side of the identity card to email@example.com. If, as a user, you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may contact the Data Protection Authority, by mail at the following address: Press Street 35 at 1000 Brussels, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +32 2 274 48 00.
7. Data is not kept longer than necessary on servers at established cloud and hosting service providers that comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation in terms of security and privacy protection.
- Tekst.ai keeps only data necessary to provide optimal service. Upon or after termination of the contract, any interested party may request the deletion of all applicable data without obligation.
- If the Customer uses its own servers, whether or not placed in cooperation with Tekst.ai, Tekst.ai cannot be held responsible for the correct management of these servers and this is done entirely on the responsibility of the Customer.
8. The controller of personal data processing is the private company Tekst.ai, with registered office at Sint-Amandsberglaan, 8400 Oostende, Belgium, with VAT number BE0780845545. This means that Tekst.ai determines the purposes and means for processing this data, as well as being the contact point for questions regarding the processing. As a user, you can always contact us at email@example.com.